Question? Check our FAQs!

Competition Basics

Entering one of our competitions is easy.  You just need to register and open your account, then follow the easy 3 steps.

  1. Pick your prize
  2. Answer the Skill question correctly and buy your ticket
  3. Receive your ticket and wait for the Live Draw.

Our competitions last for a fixed period. Details for each draw are featured on the Live Competition page on our website.

If the stated number of entries for a Competition does not manage to reach the stated maximum number of entries before the Competition reaches its end time and date, the Competition may still conclude with a Winner drawn and a Prize awarded, if and only if the Promoter deems there to be a sufficient amount of proceeds to allow so.

If the aforementioned cannot be fulfilled, a set proportion of 70% of the Competition funds will be awarded to the Winner as a cash alternative Prize. The remaining 30% of the Competition funds will go to the Promoter and will be used towards any form of administration costs.

The prize draw will take place on the date stated in each competition details.  The draw itself will be available to view on social media channels via a live stream.  Winners will then be contacted and a record of the winner of each prize placed on the website.

The competition is open to all residents in the UK, aged 18 years or over, except members of the immediate families or households of the Promoter.


The maximum number of tickets for each competition are displayed in the draw details. This maximum number is fixed and will not change.

Both the maximum number of tickets for sale, and the total of tickets sold so far, are displayed in the draw details.

Once the payment process has been completed you will receive an email containing your ticket details.

Each competition has a fixed number of available tickets for purchase.  Your chances of winning can be calculated from the number of tickets you have purchased from the overall number of tickets sold for each competition.  The maximum number of tickets available for each competition is fixed and will not change once the competition is live.

You can view your tickets and transactions in the My Account section of the website.

Unfortunately not, the purchase of a ticket is final and cannot be either amended or withdrawn.


Please use the forgot my password feature on our website. 


The cost of each ticket is clearly stated by each competition and won’t change during the sale period.

We use secure, encrypted connections across our website and do not hold your card details on our servers.


Winners will be contacted using the email address and mobile number associated with your registered account.  Please also check back on the website after each prize draw where the winner will also be featured.

We will arrange for the delivery of your prize with you once we have confirmed with you that you are the winner. 

We aim to only provide the prize as advertised in our prize draws with no cash alternative.  We may however offer you either cash or a voucher as a replacement for a prize.  This is entirely at our discretion

To ensure transparency and compliance, we’ll need to take a photo of you and your prize to go onto the winners page of our website. That’s all we need from you.

We will contact all winners using the registered email and mobile number on their account, so please ensure these are kept up to date.

If the Winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter upon the drawing of a Prize, they will have a 14-day Winner’s timeframe to contact the Promoter and claim their Prize.

The Promoter withholds all right to select a new, additional Winner to receive the Prize if the original Winner does not contact the Promoter within the given 14-day Winner’s timeframe.